[socal-piggies] Proposed next meeting: Thursday Feb. 12th in West LA

Braydon Fuller courier at braydon.com
Mon Jan 19 17:32:22 PST 2009

Benjamin Bush wrote:
> Hi Grig,
> I would defenitely like to attend the next SoCal piggies meeting.
Me too.
> (...)
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 9:30 AM, Grig Gheorghiu <grig at gheorghiu.net
> <mailto:grig at gheorghiu.net>> wrote:
>
>     (...)
>
>     We also need presenters for the next meeting. Any volunteers?

I wouldn't mind doing a presentation on website management interfaces,
which would focus on a project I started over a year ago,
http://sfdcenter.org/sparrow.html, it's written in Python, using
SQLAlchemy, CherryPy, and Cheetah templates. That is ofcourse if anyone
would be interested in listening to be jabber about it. Mostly I would
like to hear other peoples ideas on the subject.

    Braydon

(...)