[socal-piggies] presentations

James Robey circlecycle at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 18:07:38 PST 2009

Hi all, i'd like to confirm to the group a commitment to presenting an
"Introduction to the Pyroglyph and Wildfire projects". This will be my
first python meetup in the Southern California area (i hail from
Washington DC) and I welcome the chance to meet you all in person.

Hope you all are having a good super bowl sunday, sincerely,
	jamesr