[socal-piggies] presentations

Grig Gheorghiu gheorghe_gheorghiu at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 16:28:05 PST 2009

Benjamin,

Thanks for offering to present. We also have another volunteer to present -- James Robey, who can talk about pyroglyph - http://code.google.com/p/pyroglyph - and a related project called wildfire. So how about this for an agenda:

James Robey: "Introduction to the pyroglyph and wildfire projects"
Benjamin Bush: "The Pyevolve evolutionary algorithms package"

Grig