[socal-piggies] Free python/django classes in Venice on Mondays

Alex Reich alex at alexreich.com
Sun Apr 19 09:53:12 PDT 2009

Hi,

I wanted to introduce myself and our little group that meets Mondays
in Venice. As the focus is for non-programmers or newbies, I hadn't
thought to post to this list, but there is plenty of cross-over and
Django may be new to many la-python-ers as well. I'm an independent
developer myself and wanted to give back to the community.

The class is free and runs from 5-7 (we are moving to 6-8 starting next week).
Registration is at http://openprogramming.eventbrite.com.
More info (including links to the past meetings on iTunes) at http://openp.org.

Looking forward,
Alex Reich