[socal-piggies] thanks to everybody

Howard B. Golden hgolden at socal.rr.com
Sat Apr 18 14:34:57 PDT 2009

On Saturday April 18, 2009, Mark Kohler wrote:

> I'm planning on turning the wxPython testing talk into an article, so
> if anyone has a comment or criticism on it, please send it my way.

Mark,

That would be great!

Let me add two references:

"wxPython in Action" by Noel Rappin and Robin Dunn (see
http://www.manning.com/rappin/) a 620 page book. Robin Dunn wrote
wxPython, so it should be pretty accurate!

WaxGui (http://sourceforge.net/projects/waxgui) is an incomplete package
to make the wxPython interface more Pythonic. It works for what it
implements, but it doesn't implement everything in wxPython. The author,
Hans Nowak, is thinking of restarting development (see
http://4.flowsnake.org/).

Howard