[socal-piggies] March Meeting

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Wed Mar 26 21:56:59 PDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 09:46:24PM -0700, Paul Hildebrandt wrote:
-> Thanks for everyone who email me.  I owe a mea culpa to the list and thanks to Titus.  He asked me how I could complain that we were having low turn out when we had so many people.  It then hit me to check my spam folder.  For some reason yahoo hates this list.  About half the time the email was marked as spam.  I dug though all the spam and found 14 more names.   :-[

Sorry, the problem is with the idyll.org host, which apparently sends
enough e-mail to yahoo that they regard it as a spamsource.

Grr.