[socal-piggies] March Meeting

Paul Hildebrandt paul_hildebrandt at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 21:46:24 PDT 2008

Thanks for everyone who email me.  I owe a mea culpa to the list and thanks to Titus.  He asked me how I could complain that we were having low turn out when we had so many people.  It then hit me to check my spam folder.  For some reason yahoo hates this list.  About half the time the email was marked as spam.  I dug though all the spam and found 14 more names.   :-[

The list is as follows:
Bill Gausman
Brad Littlefield
Chuck Esterbrook
Cory Tobin
Darius Bacon
Dave Kang
David Hodge
David Richardson
Geoffrey Jost
George Bullis
Greg Abbas
Grig Gheorghiu
Howard Golden
James Douma
James Shamenski
Joe Smith
Joseph Golden
Mark Ferrer
Mark Kohler
Mel Raab
Michael Pan
Rit Lim
Ron Stevens
Stephen Gornick
Steve Morin
Steven Wagner
Titus Brown
Tristan  De Buysscher
Zach Baker

Let me know if your name doesn't appear.   Also, if you mailed me 150 times with the title "Hey, Wanna see my pics?".  Disney's firewall is blocking the linked pictures.  :)

See you tomorrow,
Paul