[socal-piggies] Potential meeting in Culver City?

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Tue Jan 29 21:03:09 PST 2008

Actually the 21st doesn't work at all for me, but the 28th does.

So can we choose between the 7th and the 28th please? (sorry about the
back and forth)

Grig

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Gorilla+Nation&sll=33.733477,-117.328491&sspn=3.001089,5.559082&ie=UTF8&ll=34.002866,-118.345413&spn=0.093497,0.173721&z=13&iwloc=A&om=0