[socal-piggies] Potential meeting in Culver City?

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Tue Jan 29 21:01:31 PST 2008

How about choosing between Thursday Feb. 7th and Thursday Feb. 21st?
The first date works better for me, the 2nd works better for Titus.

We can meet at 7 PM at the Gorilla Nation offices.

Let's see what date works better for people (if any).

Grig

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Gorilla+Nation&sll=33.733477,-117.328491&sspn=3.001089,5.559082&ie=UTF8&ll=34.002866,-118.345413&spn=0.093497,0.173721&z=13&iwloc=A&om=0