[socal-piggies] SoCal PIGgies meeting this evening

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Thu Apr 26 09:44:06 PDT 2007

Hey all,

I'll bring a couple of pizzas tonight, and see you all at 7pm!

We're in a slightly different room tonight; rather than Kerckhoff 101,
which is busy, we'll be in Kerckhoff 24.  Basically, follow these
directions:

http://www.socal-piggies.org/socalpiggies/Caltech,_Kerckhoff_101

but then go downstairs to the far far end of the creepy hallway.  It's
the last room on the right.

I hope my cell phone will work down there; if you can't get through to
me, leave me a message with your phone # and I'll get back to you.

cheers,