[socal-piggies] Meeting: Sep 12th, Caltech.

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Fri Sep 8 10:00:25 PDT 2006

Hey all,

let's have our monthly (bi-monthly? ;) socal-piggies meeting on Tuesday,
at 7pm, at Caltech.  I'll bring some pizza: it will be the usual mix,
unless someone wants something special.

Please RSVP so I can order too much pizza, like Grig normally does.

I will bring non-diet soda as well as diet soda.

I've reserved Kerckhoff 101 for the meeting.

DIRECTIONS:

Arrive in Pasadena via the 110, and turn right on Del Mar (4th light).
Take Del Mar about 2 miles, past Lake (a big intersection), and then
turn right on Wilson Ave.  Continue on Wilson Ave until the next
intersection, which will be San Pasqual.  Park, anywhere you want.
(It's safe: none of the parking restrictions are in force at that
time/day.)

San Pasqual dead-ends into a path on Caltech campus, on the left side
of Wilson as you're coming from Del Mar.  Walk onto campus and walk
further down Wilson (away from Del Mar) on the little path.  There
will be a wide driveway/drive into Caltech on your left; turn up this,
and the building immediately to your left is Kerckhoff.  101 is the room
closest to Wilson, on the end; just walk up the steps, the door should
be propped open.

If not, knock loudly!

626-665-6671