[socal-piggies] I need a Python program built

Brett Brown brettabrown at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 7 11:23:00 PDT 2006

Howard,

  There are two use cases:

  Tagger Level 1 will be used by me (the operator) to build the files of “Tagged Windows” for all the words in the stories I publish.

  Tagger Level 2 will be used by students/people who want to learn how to read and spell English. This could be a 1st grader with his mom helping, a dyslexic teenager, or an English Language Learner anywhere in the world. They will use the CD that comes in the Word Tag Kit I sell them, or they could download it all.

"Howard B. Golden" <howard_b_golden at yahoo.com> wrote:  Brett, by "use cases" I mean who will use the system
and how will he/she/it use it. See the article at
Wikipedia for a very good introduction:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_case

Howard