[socal-piggies] I need a Python program built

Brett Brown brettabrown at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 5 09:35:40 PDT 2006

Grig,

  Thanks, I'd like to do that but the link won't work. How do I get into it?
  Also I went to the SoCalPiggies meeting at USC last Tuesday at 8:00 but no one was there. How can I meet you guys? I would love to learn how to write code in Python but can't do it on my own.

  Brett

Grig Gheorghiu <grig at gheorghiu.net> wrote:
  Hi, Brett

Why don't you post your pseudocode on the Socal Piggies Wiki
(). That way, we can all look at it
and maybe come up with an estimate.

Thanks for contacting our group! We have a meeting every month, in case
you'd like to find out more about Python, and who knows....maybe start
programming in Python after all :-)

Grig

--- Brett Brown