[socal-piggies] I need a Python program built

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Mon Sep 4 22:53:18 PDT 2006

Hi, Brett

Why don't you post your pseudocode on the Socal Piggies Wiki
(<http://www.socal-piggies.org/scp>). That way, we can all look at it
and maybe come up with an estimate.

Thanks for contacting our group! We have a meeting every month, in case
you'd like to find out more about Python, and who knows....maybe start
programming in Python after all :-)

Grig