[socal-piggies] "impromptu" lightning talks

Mark Kohler kohler at netrino.com
Wed Jun 7 23:08:09 PDT 2006

Speaking of meeting topics, I'd like to nominate a topic...for someone else.

Reading through the comments about the Cheesecake project reminded me that I
don't know anything about the strangely controversial topic of packaging
python modules for distribution. If someone could talk about the different
approaches, and what problems they solve, I'd be very interested.

(I had been planning to research this topic myself, but didn't get around to
it, and now I'm under the impression that there's already a good bit of
knowledge about this topic in the group.)

Mark