[socal-piggies] Tuesday Sept 13th @ USC?

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Wed Sep 7 10:32:45 PDT 2005

Tuesday the 13th works for me. I think we already have 2 people who
signed up for presentations: Diane on matplotlib and Brian on PIL.

Titus --  maybe you can put together a presentation for next time (in
October)? All of the things you mention seem really interesting to me.

If other people can post to this thread and let us know if they're
available on Tuesday the 13th, that would be great.

Grig