[socal-piggies] Tuesday Sept 16th @ USC?

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Wed Sep 7 10:16:11 PDT 2005

Do you mean Tuesday, September 13th?  September 16th is a Friday.

I'll be there, and I'll be prepared to talk about something if there's
no one else.  Not sure what to talk about; here is a possible list:

 * my initial experiences with Trac, the software project management
 	system;

 * my experiences with darcs (distributed revision control system);

 * twill, my Web testing thingamajig;

 * Quixote session management & more (extending my Quixote 2 tutorial);

What are people interested in?

--titus