[socal-piggies] Dinner on Dec. 7th

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Mon Nov 28 20:12:51 PST 2005

--- Titus Brown <titus at caltech.edu> wrote:

> A quick peruse of the archives shows:
>
> Wednesday is good for everyone;
> Malaysian is good for everyone.
>
> So, let's tentatively say Dec 7th @ Malaysian, and I'll double check
> with everyone the week of the 7th.

Here are the people who responded so far, in alphabetical order:

Daniel
Diane
Grig
Howard
Mark
Morten
Titus

(Welcome to Morten Bagai, who will also hopefully join us for our
regular meetings. You can go to the About Us page at
<http://socal-piggies.org/scp/AboutUs> to read a short introduction
added by Morten at the end of the page).

Morten also wrote me in an email that a couple more people might be
interested in attending dinner, so if we could set a specific time for
the evening of the 7th, that would help. Also, Titus, please send
directions to the restaurant.

If any other Piggies think they can make it, please respond to the list
so we know how large of a table to reserve.