[socal-piggies] Tomorrow Night ...

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Mon May 16 14:08:01 PDT 2005

Greg, good luck with the paper and we're looking forward to seeing your
presentation next time.

I guess plan B is for Titus to present part 2 of his Quixote tutorial,
and for Daniel to give us an overview of iterators, generators and
continuations.

Titus, can you please confirm if you can make it tomorrow?

Thanks,

Grig