[socal-piggies] Tomorrow Night ...

Greg McClure gmcclure at gmail.com
Mon May 16 13:57:16 PDT 2005

Ugh.

I apologize, I'm not, as it turns out, going to be able to make it. I'm
butting up against a brutal deadline for a paper I'm writing and,
considering where I am with it right now, I don't see how I'm going to
manage to complete it and still be able to attend the meeting.

I'm disappointed since I have put work into my CherryPy tutorial and have
some particularly interesting things, I think, to show the group about the
framework and also about how to generate some dynamic content using
templates and generators.

Next time. I would very much like to present at the next meeting.

Until then, all the best to you all.

Greg