[socal-piggies] Impromptu 1 hour coding session.

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Fri May 13 19:20:57 PDT 2005

One idea for the logistics of the coding session would be to use pair
programming and do TDD (i.e no code with no unit tests). The platform
doesn't matter that much, since one of the goals should be for the code
to be cross-platform.

I don't have any brilliant ideas about what we should work on. One
general area I was thinking about is to come up with some useful
application of one of the less-used (at least by me :-) Python modules
such as logging, itertools, subprocess, etc. At the end of the 1 hour
session, we'd have a few modules/applications that could be used in our
code happily ever after.

Grig