[socal-piggies] amusing.

Jay donnell jaydonnell at gmail.com
Tue May 3 13:09:03 PDT 2005

I've been playing with cherrypy a bit and so far I'm very pleased. I
hope cherrypy takes off and there is more hosting for it. Right now
I'm tempted to use rails because textdrive has such reasonable hosting
and I can't find anything similar for cherrypy.

I never got past the Quixote website because the docs were hard to
find/confusing.