[socal-piggies] Meeting in Newport Beach on March 8th at 7:30 PM ?

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Tue Feb 22 14:42:43 PST 2005

> * I'll bring a projector with a standard VGA hookup, 1024x768 max
> res.
> Grig will organize everything else, I hope ;).

Nice job, Titus. I really don't see what else there is to be organized
:-)

Well, there is one thing: I'd like to have an idea of how many people
will show up. So please respond to this message with a yes/no/maybe.

Also, does everybody want pizza? My suggestion was to pick it up from a
nearby place that Titus knows about, but we need to know roughly how
many people to buy it for. We'll split the cost between whoever shows
up.

Thanks,

Grig