[socal-piggies] Introduction

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Thu Feb 17 15:28:38 PST 2005

Titus,

When you say "community annotation system for the Python docs", are you
referring to Python documentation that will get annotated with special
markup?

The reason I'm asking is that I've been looking into epydoc and reST
recently. I wanted to see how to combine them with doctest unit tests
to obtain "agile documentation" (i.e. documenting your API via unit
tests). I found epydoc easier to use and producing better-looking docs.
It was actually kind of fun to document my code with it. I wrote a blog
post about my experiences with epydoc/doctest at
http://agiletesting.blogspot.com/2005/02/agile-documentation-with-doctest-and.html

Grig