[socal-piggies] Introduction

Jay donnell jaydonnell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 13:32:13 PST 2005

Hi everyone, I'm new to the list. It's nice to find some other python
users in the general area. I'm fortunate to be able to use python at
work and am wondering how many of you have the same good fortune? For
a while I was the only programmer at my company so I got to use what I
wanted, python, for the non web stuff :)

I work fulltme doing web stuff (mostly php) and go to cal state la at
night so it may be hard for me to make it to some of the meetups, but
I'm going to try. OC is also a long drive from Burbank.

Jay