[socal-piggies] Dinner & Keysigning

Diane Trout diane at caltech.edu
Wed Dec 7 14:57:53 PST 2005

Hi,

I noticed that there are at least 2 other people who are digitally signing
their messages on the socal piggies list.

So I was thinking perhaps we can have keysigning party during dinner tonight?

There's some information on how to hold a keysigning party at
http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/gpg-party.html

If you're interested reply to this message and attach your public key, and
I'll try to make up the sheets they recommend, But the interested might also
want to have some copies of your identity and key fingerprint

The other question is do should we check the 2 forms of ID before signing?

Diane