[socal-piggies] More topics

Diane Trout diane at caltech.edu
Thu Aug 18 22:32:02 PDT 2005

Hi,

I'm not sure what others might think of this, but I thought I'd be interested
in hearing about things other than just python or python libraries.

Some of the other things I'd be interested in would be bug tracking systems
like trac, which happens to be in python anyway. Though there's also darcs,
an interesting looking source code control system, and a whole host of
interesting algorithms and assorted development methodologies out there that
I haven't found the time to study on my own.

Just hoping that we don't get too focused...

Diane