[pygr-notify] Issue 133 in pygr: libnclist: find_suboverlap_start doesn't check isub against nlists, can segfault

pygr at googlecode.com pygr at googlecode.com
Thu Jun 9 10:52:31 PDT 2011

Updates:

Comment #1 on issue 133 by cjlee... at gmail.com: libnclist:
find_suboverlap_start doesn't check isub against nlists, can segfault
http://code.google.com/p/pygr/issues/detail?id=133

Thanks for the catch.  I fixed this by making the change you suggested in
find_suboverlap_start(), and added your test as tests/issue133.c.  I
noticed that the SEGV only seems to happen with a buffer size of 1 (2 also
works, but the size we typically use, 1024, seems to prevent the SEGV from
occurring).