[pygr-notify] Issue 131 in pygr: SQLTable.new doesn't add new rows.

pygr at googlecode.com pygr at googlecode.com
Mon Nov 15 13:48:42 PST 2010

Owner: pygr-bug... at googlegroups.com
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-High

New issue 131 by kmdaily: SQLTable.new doesn't add new rows.
http://code.google.com/p/pygr/issues/detail?id=131

from pygr import sqlgraph

si = sqlgraph.SQLiteServerInfo("/tmp/foo.sqlite")
tbl = sqlgraph.SQLTable("foo", serverInfo=si, writeable=True,
createTable="CREATE TABLE foo (cid INT PRIMARY KEY, foo VARCHAR(40));")

tbl.new(cid=0, foo="ABC")
tbl.new(cid=1, foo="DEF")

I would expect that there would be two rows in my new table; there are none
added.

This functionality also does not work if I use MySQLServerInfo (or
DBServerInfo).

Please use labels and text to provide additional information.
Using pygr-0.8.1, python 2.6.2, sqlite 3.6.23.1.