[pygr-notify] Issue 79 in pygr: Multi-sequence blast support

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Mar 30 22:39:09 PDT 2009

Comment #2 on issue 79 by cjlee112: Multi-sequence blast support
http://code.google.com/p/pygr/issues/detail?id=79

Hi Alex,
I have no idea whether weak value dictionaries are thread safe, but more
importantly
I need to see the code you are running to generate this error message.
Please post
the script that generates this error.  And what is the error class?  I
don't see a
normal error class (e.g. "ValueError") in this message.

The tests in blast_test.py run fine with no threading problem as you
reported, so
what are you doing differently?  Are you following that example code?  Does
that test
(cd pygr/tests; python blast_test.py) run fine on your platform?

-- Chris