[pygr-notify] Issue 72 in pygr: Fix zombie dependence on pygr.poa

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Mar 5 19:18:45 PST 2009

Owner: deepreds
CC: marecki,  cjlee112
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 72 by marecki: Fix zombie dependence on pygr.poa
http://code.google.com/p/pygr/issues/detail?id=72

apps/seqref.py and apps/splicegraph.py try to import pygr.poa, which no
longer exists; in the present form Pygr code, pygr.sequence should be
imported instead. In particular, this is what caused the dm2_download
megatest to fail.

Namshin fixed the problem and sent the solution to me by e-mail, after
which I have verified it indeed works. Submitting for reference.

Attachments:
	0001-Import-pygr.sequence-instead-of-pygr.poa.patch  936 bytes