[pygr-notify] Issue 69 in pygr: Make megatests more portable

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Mar 5 18:57:40 PST 2009

Comment #7 on issue 69 by marecki: Make megatests more portable
http://code.google.com/p/pygr/issues/detail?id=69

Two more patches related to test-framework changes...

1. Patch 0003: Made the runner script launch new tests instead of the old
ones for
the basic run, then cd to oldtests/ to run megatests;

2. Patch 0004: While testing the above I have come to the conclusion it
isn't the
best of ideas to have a pygrrc file in your tests directory if one wants to
run
tests on sources pulled straight from Git - the file will then override the
user's
home-directory pygrrc, which in this case is NOT desirable. Therefore,
tests/pygrrc
has been moved to pygrrc.example.

This should be it, with all four patches applied (0001n, 0002-0004) I have
managed
to successfully run my own megatests on leelab2 (except the download one,
which is a
separate issue).

Attachments:
	0003-Updated-run_megatests-to-use-runtest-instead-of-prot.patch  1.0 KB
	0004-Renamed-tests-pygrrc-to-pygrrc.example-to-avoid-havi.patch  3.5 KB