[pygr-notify] Issue 70 in pygr: Support for sqlite

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Mar 4 17:06:16 PST 2009

Updates:
	Cc: -marecki jqian.ubc

Comment #1 on issue 70 by cjlee112: Support for sqlite
http://code.google.com/p/pygr/issues/detail?id=70

Titus and Jenny, could you do a sanity check on the sqlite support, before
we close
this issue?  Istvan has reported that the sqlite tests passed on Windows,
but of
course that only addresses what our test suite covers.  We can review this
as part of
a code review of sqlgraph if you want.