[pygr-notify] Issue 57 in pygr: Consider simplifying SeqPath start, stop attribute handling

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Mar 4 16:54:13 PST 2009

Updates:
	Cc: the.good.doctor.is.in

Comment #3 on issue 57 by cjlee112: Consider simplifying SeqPath start,stop
attribute handling
http://code.google.com/p/pygr/issues/detail?id=57

Hi Titus,
could you please verify this simplification of the SeqPath code, and then
change its
status to Closed?  We are now requiring that each fix be verified by
someone other
than the developer who made the fix.  I guess you could do this as part of
the
planned code review of the sequence / seqdb code.

Thanks!

Chris