[pygr-notify] Issue 61 in pygr: adding logging functionality

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Jan 14 05:24:22 PST 2009

Comment #2 on issue 61 by istvan.albert: adding logging functionality
http://code.google.com/p/pygr/issues/detail?id=61

I think it is just the issue of wether we can use the 'funcName' formatting
option
(that is extremely handy), that pulls out the function context and appeared
in 2.4 or
so. It think we can just branch off and have a simpler formatting option
for lower
versions like so:

if version >= 2.5:
    format = '%(levelname)s %(module)s.%(funcName)s: %(message)s'
else:
    format = '%(levelname)s %(module)s: %(message)s'