[pygr-notify] Issue 51 in pygr: sys.path problems in our test framework

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Dec 18 13:59:02 PST 2008

Comment #2 on issue 51 by cjlee112: sys.path problems in our test framework
http://code.google.com/p/pygr/issues/detail?id=51

Another little problem.  I think the XMLRPC server test doesn't use
pygrtest_common
properly.  At any rate, I ran the test suite without setting PYTHONPATH to
include my
pygr source, expecting that pygrtest_common would take care of this anyway,
but I got
one error (from the XMLRPC server test).  This error went away when I set my
PYTHONPATH.  The XMLRPC server test runs a subprocess that actually runs
the server,
so I guess it's not surprising that the sys.path setting from
pygrtest_common isn't
propagating correctly.  Probably easy to fix...