[pygr-notify] Issue 49 in pygr: Initial delay for membership checking in seqdb.BlastDB

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Dec 11 15:04:06 PST 2008

Updates:

Comment #3 on issue 49 by cjlee112: Initial delay for membership checking
in seqdb.BlastDB
http://code.google.com/p/pygr/issues/detail?id=49

I renamed the reindexing class from BlastDB to BlastIDIndex.  It is now
only used for
looking up IDs while processing BLAST results in process_blast().

I renamed BlastDBbase to be the new BlastDB.

Reindexing will never happen in normal usage; only when actually processing
BLAST
results.  We may still want to consider some of the possible improvements
listed in
the previous note.