[ngs] Hello to everyone!

Michael R. Crusoe mcrusoe at msu.edu
Sat Jun 8 16:00:21 PDT 2013

This message is for the twelve of you who are getting a ride to KGS from
Lansing. If this does not apply to you, feel free to discard and move on
with your life :-)

----

To provide plenty of room for people and luggage there will be three trips
from the Lansing area to KBS on Sunday, June 8th: at approximately 3PM,
6PM, and 9PM.

The 3PM departure will be leaving from the Lansing airport with four
passengers and their luggage.

The 6PM departure will swing by the airport for a single person and then by
the East Lansing Marriott hotel for three or four more course participants
(depending on which shuttle one of them takes from the Detroit airport).

The 9PM departure will also pick up one person from the airport following
by the remaining three or four from the Marriott.

Please take advantage of the time between when you arrive and when I will
pick you up to enjoy Downtown East Lansing.

If you are flying in to Lansing and would like to explore Downtown East
Lansing do let me know and I'll look for you at the Marriott instead of the
airport.

To contact me Sunday evening send me a text message or call: 480-627-9108.
If I am driving at the time you will reach whoever called 'shotgun' for the
front seat. I will also be checking my email through the day when I'm not
at the wheel.

Safe travels!

--
Michael R. Crusoe