[ngs-2012] Pickup locations

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Sat Jun 2 16:57:24 PDT 2012

If you're taking the Flyer into East Lansing, it arrives at the downtown
Marriott -- that's the only stop.  Just go inside and hang out until
we come find you.  We'll let you know if there might be a wait.

Downtown East Lansing surrounds the hotel and the Marriott will probably
be fine with letting you park your luggage there while you go grab some
food or coffee or just take a walk.

---

If you're landing at LAN airport, just hang out in the baggage claim area.
(It's a pretty small airport.)

---

For everyone driving to KBS, just go into the main office area and pick
up your keys; if it's late, and KBS is closed, they will be just inside
the door at the main lodge/cafeteria area.  It's a bit of a trek to the dorms
from there, note, and there is plenty of parking over by the dorms.

Looking at the list, we should be able to handle everyone pretty easily, with
one possible exception.  I'll e-mail them separately.

cheers,
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu