[Mtbaldy-candidates] OEC class starting February 4

AEI aei at measurepcb.com
Tue Jan 16 18:11:09 PST 2007

Ski Patrol Candidates,

For those of you who have not yet taken the OEC class, we will be
teaching a class this winter.  The class will be starting on February 4
at the Mt. Baldy Notch (in the bar).  The class will run from 9-12.  You
will be able to ski for free in the afternoon.  The classes will be held
on Saturday mornings at Snow Valley and on Sunday mornings at Mt. Baldy.
   We expect class to be finished in early May.

The class number is 13455

You can view the course detail at:

http://www.nsp.org/nsp2002/edu_template.asp?mode=course_schedule&search=view

Please let me know if you are attending as it is short notice and I
would like to have a student count for ordering course materials.

Jodi Bible

--
AEI - Automation Engineering Inc.
3344 Industrial Ct