[Mtbaldy-candidates] new ski patrol schedule software

AEI aei at measurepcb.com
Mon Jan 15 09:58:08 PST 2007

Dear Candidates,

Here is the link to the new ski patrol software.  It is way cool so be
sure to look at it.

http://skipatrolschedule.com/

To use it, log in with your last name (username) and NSP number
(password).  If you do not have an NSP number yet your last name is your
password.  Let me know if you have trouble logging in as we have a lot
of new candidates this year and you might have slipped through my list.
You can change your profile once you are logged in.

Using the software you can see the schedule calendar.  Candidates are
highlighted in green.  You can remove yourself from days and add
yourself to other days.  The software will also send out auto messages
to the patrollers scheduled each weekend.  It will alarm the whole
patrol when the coverage is weak and we need more patrollers.

Let me know what bugs you find as it is a work-in-process.

Jodi
--
AEI - Automation Engineering Inc.
3344 Industrial Ct