[metagenomics-jclub] Journal Club - Feb 22 - no go

Adina Chuang Howe adina.chuang at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 05:56:45 PST 2012

I have come down with a wicked cold - one of the worst I've ever had.
I hate to cancel the jclub yet again, but I can't imagine talking for
more than 5 minutes at this point without a coughing fit and just
haven't had time to even think about anything remotely scholarly since
I came down with this cold.  I'll make it up to you guys though in the
coming weeks.

The next schedule meeting is then 3/7 with Jiarong Guo.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

-Adina