[metagenomics-jclub] Next meeting, Wed Feb 22

Adina Chuang Howe adina.chuang at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 07:18:07 PST 2012

Hi all,

Due to the EEB seminars switching up, we're going to have our next
meeting next Wednesday, PSB 271, noon.  Since Jiarong cannot present
then, I will be presenting "We have an assembly, now what?"  and hope
to have a fruitful discussion with you all about our plans and what
you think might be the most important questions to ask of boatloads of
soil metagenomic data.  I'd be really interested in everyone's input.

The next meeting after will be on March 7, noon, PSB 271 with Jiarong
Guo.   Subsequent meetings will be every other week after this (no
more switching weeks I promise!)

Best,
Adina