[khmer] Feature/use ideas for khmer, going forward - help?

C. Titus Brown ctbrown at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jun 3 08:32:11 PDT 2015

Hi all,

two weeks ago we posted a bunch of blog entries on some exciting new functionality that we’ve implemented in khmer,

ivory.idyll.org/blog/2015-wok-notes.html

I am soliciting suggestions and thoughts on how we might broaden this functionality, or any khmer functionality, at the library level or the command-line.  Public or private, quotable or not… :)

(This could help us by bringing opportunities to our attention that we’ve missed, and potentially let us make that case to the NIH.)

thanks,
—titus