[khmer] khmer users, and citations.

C. Titus Brown ctbrown at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jun 3 07:08:02 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I’m putting together a renewal request for the main khmer funding (NIH R01), and so I’m gathering information on users and citations.

So, a few requests —

1. If people have found khmer (diginorm or something else) particularly useful and would be interested in contributing a letter of support, please let me know! I’m particularly interested in letters from technical and biomedical groups, but everything counts.

2. I’ve been updating citation information, and I’d appreciate pointers to any papers you know of that have used khmer.

Here are the collections I have so far:

* biological uses outside of the group: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/myncbi/1ruvipqAmaMkN/collections/48107393/public/
* tools building on khmer concepts: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/myncbi/1ruvipqAmaMkN/collections/48101567/public/
* papers in collaboration with our group: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/myncbi/1ruvipqAmaMkN/collections/48107445/public/

3. Any other comments you have regarding what is working, what would be nice to fix or update, etc. etc. would be most welcome - publicly or privately, quotable or not.

thanks,
—titus