[khmer] khmer users, and citations.

Richard Smith-Unna richardsmith404 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 07:13:05 PDT 2015

You've only recorded 4 paper making use of khmer - but there are 185 citing
khmer in their methods section in Europe Pubmed Central (
http://europepmc.org/search?query=%28METHODS:%22khmer%22%29&page=1). And
given that only about 20% of biomed papers are searchable in that way - one
could safely infer the real number is considerably higher.