[khmer] normalize-by-median.py - IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system:

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Wed Jul 2 10:53:51 PDT 2014

Hi Efraim,

looks to me like the directory you're running normalize-by-median.py in
is mounted read-only -- could be incompatibility, could be just mounted
that way.  Try doing 'touch jjj' to see if you have write privileges;
if that works then something strange is going on :).

One likely confusion here is that most of our scripts write output files into
the current working directory.  That's intentional design but not
particularly standard...

Let us know how it goes!

cheers,
--titus