[ged] Journal Club Sign-up

Jason Pell jason.pell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:54:19 PDT 2011

It looks like everyone except Jaron, Tim, Kanchan, and Arend have
signed up (though if anyone else wants to present that is not on the
list, feel free to add your name in the spreadsheet). We also need a
presenter for the 27th. If you don't schedule a slot by the end of
today, I will let random.shuffle() decide for you. :)

Jason