[ged] Journal Club Sign-up

Jason Pell jason.pell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 14:48:13 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

The link to sign up for a journal club talk is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkjmzjJxNJYbdG5XcHJUX3pHcVN5ZWc5b2lZVkVTN1E&hl=en_US

I was going to designate slots for bioinformatics, developmental
biology, etc. but I realized that it wouldn't give people like Eli and
Kanchan very much flexibility for when they want to schedule their
talk. So...please add the talk type (e.g. bioinformatics,
metagenomics, developmental biology, etc.) in the cell next to your
name.

Just so you don't accidentally schedule yourself to present twice in
the same week (like I did...), below is a list of the weeks when
everyone presents for lab meeting.

8/26 Kanchan
9/2 Likit
9/8 Arend