[ged] Special seminar on data archiving and reproducible research.

Likit Preeyanon preeyano at msu.edu
Fri Mar 18 11:47:29 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

Ian Dworkin will be talking about data archiving and reproducible research next week on Wednesday 12-1pm room 244 Nat. Sci.
I think this seminar is interesting for most people, so I would like to encourage you to join the seminar.
To accomodate this, there will be no GED journal club next week.

Please find all the information about the seminar below.

Owen will be talking the week after next week. The paper will be sent out a week in advance.

Cheers.

Begin forwarded message: